Level 7: Preparing for Tournaments
- Neelix’s Guide Book Chapter 3 – Learn about If Statements and answer questions in journal.
- Laser Tag – Using infrared light and an IR receiver program an LED and buzzer to activate when hit b the IR light.
- Night Racer – Use an LDR circuit with your Robot to activate the robot to move when the lights go dim.
- Creator Your Own Project – Think of an idea, present idea to teacher for approval, get working on your project.
- Level 7 Test – Answer questions about IF statements. Code and make a circuit that will turn on two different LEDs depending on the position of the potentiometer.